Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~Camping~

This last weekend we went camping with Jeremy's family in Fairview Cannon. We had a ton of fun and didn't like that the weekend went by so fast. It was a little cold and windy but it was supposed to rain on us and it didn't so we were glad about that. I forgot to take pictures every day that we were there so all these picture are of us right before we left but I did get Kimberly in her cute little camping clothes. Kimberly did pretty good. She had a little harder time with this trip now that she can crawl. She wanted to get down to crawl around but didn't like the feeling of the dirt. So she crawled around the trailer most of the time.

Here she is in the trailer!

Daddy and Kimberly

Our little family


She would sit in the dirt and even picked it up and played with it but didn't like the feeling of crawling on it.


Our camping babies!

I have started babysitting my friends little baby, Kaydence. She has been a pretty good baby! Here are the babies playing on the floor. Kimberly is ok with her, I think she kind of get jealous when I am holding her. But still gets excited when Kaydence gets here in the morning.


I turned on Dora the other day and Kimberly sat there for the longest time watching her. She doesn't watch much if any t.v. but I guess she like Dora.

Her first bruise!!! She keeps falling on her head when she gets to the hard wood floor from the carpet. Its like her hands stop but her legs don't!! I felt so bad when I saw the bruise. She also got a bruise on her cheek when we were camping. I think we definitely have a ruff neck. She only cries for a min and then stops.

Don't you love the Elvis lip!!! ha ha

No comments: