Thursday, March 31, 2011

~Monthly Memories~

~Kimberly~
01. Pick up stuff off the ground from a standing position.

02. Stand up all by herself in the middle of the floor
03. Some added words to her vocabulary: "Purple", "Minnie", "pie", "Tada"
04. She likes Salt and Vinegar chips!
05. When she dances she will go in a circle and go "wee" or when we go in the car she will go "wee" just like the pig on that commercial.
06. Knows how to ride on her Dora car
07. Counts 1,2 and then runs! Will copy us if we count to 5.
08. Gets Jeremy and I confused. She will call me "dadda" and she will call Jeremy "momma" sometimes. (I write these throughout the month and when I was reading it over again I realized the she knows now who we are! I'm momma/mommy and Jeremy is daddy/dadda!)
09. This isn't new but I forgot to put it on a couple months ago but calls all dogs and birds "rober" (Rover)
10. Went to Disneyland for the first time
11. Meet Mickey and Minnie mouse
12.Went to the beach for the first time. Kimberly loves the sand
13. Pooped in the potty!!
14. Has 10 teeth and getting more
15. Follows everything we do. Like: the other day I was blow drying my hair and had my head flipped over. She came up and tried to lean forward to flip her hair forward. Or yesterday Anela was jumping on the bed and Kimberly bounced her head and shoulders up and down like she was jumping!

~Mommy and Daddy~
01. We got our plants in the mail (so weird they came in root form) *pictures to come*
02. Planted the plants in planters (say that five times fast!) Waiting for the weather to warm up to plant in ground.
03. Jeremy and Trip made cement inlet/retaining wall on the canal.
04. Mommy went to Disneyland with Kimberly
05. Did our taxes (didn't get back as much as we thought)

We hope April warms up so we can start working in the yard!


No comments: