Friday, March 25, 2011

~Potty Time!?!?! Maybe......~

I went and bought Kimberly a potty the other day to start introducing her to it!! Especially because she is SO obvious when she is going potty in her diaper.


WELL............
~She was pretty excited about it
~She loved climb on and off of it
~She would open and shut the lid
~She would even sit on it with her diaper off, but then would immediately stand back up.



*Graphic*
But no pee or poo!
So the next day I watched her and as soon as I saw that she was trying to go poo I ran her to the bathroom and put her on the potty. She started getting upset and wanted to stand up so I sang the ABC's and read her a book. After a min or two she pooed!!! I don't think she understands what she did or that it's what your supposed to do in it. She peed twice on the floor right by the potty. So we have some more work ahead! She is a pretty smart girl so I don't think it will take her long, when she decides she is ready.

No comments: