Thursday, June 30, 2011

~Monthly Memories~

~June~
 ::Kimberly::
01. She loves to talk on the phone. She now takes then phone and walks around the room! (Her daddy paces when he is on the phone so I think she got that from him).
02. She loves honeycombs cereal!!! (Also cornpops and kix's)
03. 6/7/11 She came up to me and told me she had to go 'niky' (Stinky), then she told me she wanted to go in the potty 'otty'. I kind of blow it off thinking she had already gone. But then she kept repeating 'niky, otty', 'niky, woo, otty'. So I took her into the bathroom and looked in her diaper. *no poop* so I took off her diaper and set her down on her little potty. And after a couple sec. she went poop!!! I am so proud of her!!!!
04. She loves to dance and sing to any music. She will say "ut oh" when ever the songs end and then "tada" when the next one starts.
05. She got to go to the Princess Festival!!!!
06. Her favorite song is "Ramalama" by Roison Murphy!!!!
07. She is trying to put words together into sentences ("KayKay........ni ni........to?" basically asking if her and Kaydence can go take a nap)
08. Went to the West Fest and a Parade for the first time.
09. Was introduced to new animals at the petting zoo (Horses, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Zebra..etc)
10. New sounds she makes: Fire truck "woowoo" Firework "boom boom" Horse "Neigh"
We can't believe how big she is getting. Everyday she is doing so much more and learning so fast.

::Mommy & Daddy::

01. Mommy's great uncle LaVoy Mann passed away.
02. The whole family went down to St. George to Corbin and Carly's wedding.
03. Kimberly gave mommy her first fat lip! Luckily it went down the next day.
04 We are getting so close on our yard. (pictures to come I promise I'm just waiting for us to spray hydroseed first) We are really happy with how it is turning out!

No comments: