Monday, June 13, 2011

~St.George/Corbin's Wedding~

 ~Picture Overload~

This first two pictures are of before we went to St. George. Just some fun ones of us around the house.
Kimberly loves to get out her vacuum and vacuum with mommy!

She carried daddy's shoe in and was trying it on!!!!

 I thought it was funny she could fit in one shoe!!
 This is Kimberly at the hotel in St. George she was watching the other people in the pool.

 Then we went down to the pool. The water was kind of cold so she couldn't stay in to long but she loved it.

 Kimberly and Daddy in the hot tub warming up.

  
Baby Cambrie in her pretty dress!


Her beautiful mommy getting ready! 

 I love this picture!!! Corbin and Cambrie right before they walked down the aisle.
 Daddy and Kimberly at the wedding!! 

 I love the dress my mom bought Kimberly!

 Grammi and Kimberly walking around!

 We decided to try and get some family pictures while we were all there.
The Brooks family
 Maga, Papa and the grandkids!! (They weren't being the best! Lexi was mad at her mommy for playing with Braylon!!)
 The Original clan!!
 Yep they are goof balls!!!
 Our little family! Jeremy looks a little uncomfortable! (I don't have all the pictures, I have to get them from my parents, these where just the ones on our camera)
 Our little angel!!!

 Braylon (Carly's baby) was jammin' at the reception!!!

 Kimberly dancing with her aunt 'neni' (Kenzi)

 The next day on our way home we stopped and saw Great Grandma and Grandpa Coon. These where the flowers in her front yard!!! She LOVES her flowers! I can't believe how big they are.
 We went on a walk around a couple blocks and saw some horses (Kimberly wasn't to sure about them) A community garden, Saw Grandpa Coon's (Jared) Property, Played at the park, and got a drink from the store. Leeds is a perfect place for grandma and grandpa, quiet and very nice neighbors.
 Feeding the horses

 Riding with Great Grandma Coon
 Daddy, Great grandma Coon, Kimberly, and Great Grandpa Coon.
 The park

 Saying goodbye to Great Grandma and Grandpa is always sad but we had to head home!
 On the way home we stopped and visited the petting zoo!!! Didn't even know they had one half way between Salt Lake and St. George. It was nice to get out and stretch our legs.

 I love Kimberly's little pony tail!!!

 She finally got brave and petted the goats!
 This one was funny! It had to jump up into the food to eat it!!!
 Kimberly was laughing in the back seat so I turned around and she was playing with daddy's hat. Funny girl! She was so good on the car ride!!!!
 When we got home I found that my roses had come out. I can't believe how big they were!!!
 Some of our new flowers! I'm glad most of our new plants are doing good. I will be posting yard pictures in a while!!!!

No comments: