Friday, February 17, 2012

~Pregnancy~

~27 Weeks~ 
(even though I am one day shy of being 30 weeks)

I feel like I never post about this pregnancy!!!! It is true that the second, third, and so on babies kind of get the shaft when it comes to things. I started taking pictures of my pregnancy with Kimberly at 26 weeks so I wanted to take one around the same time with this pregnancy so I could compare. I really do feel like this baby is lower than what Kimberly was but the pictures are actually quit similar. I am slightly bigger with this baby. I started this pregnancy at the weight I ended Kimberly's. (Not to happy about that but oh well!). 

Some things from this pregnancy::
01. I feel really good sickness wise. I was pretty sick at the beginning of this pregnancy but it ended around week 20. 
02. This baby is a MOVER!! I think it moves all the time. Which is a good thing except when I am trying to sleep or I happen to eat to much!
03. I definitely think this baby is lower. I feel it in my pelvic area instead of my ribs. The last few days I actually feel like the baby is bruising my pelvic bone. Its hard to walk sometimes.
04. I have actually been ok with not knowing the sex of this baby. When I go shopping sometime I wish I knew. But when the day comes that the baby is born it will be much more exciting! ( I am still feeling boy)
05. I think Kimberly is starting to sense something big is happening. She has been pretty clingy to me.
06. I think I have started nesting. I don't have a ton of energy but I have all these things I want to do. We have started cleaning the house (deep clean). We plan on moving Kimberly to one of the upstairs rooms and we would like to do it soon so it isn't right when the baby gets here.
07. I am down to two week appointments. And have gained a total of 6 pounds (which is still 14 pounds under my starting weight)
08. Heartburn is coming back and I am not excited about it. (but maybe we will have another baby with a lot of hair)
09. I have started going threw the baby name book. It is so hard naming a baby. I hope we come up with one before baby gets here.
10. I can't wait for baby to join our family!

No comments: