Wednesday, February 29, 2012

~Monthly Memories~

~January & February~

I've really slacked these past two months! We haven't had much going. Kimberly and I are pretty much home bodies and I have been growing this baby. 

Here are a few things in the past two months:

01. Kimberly is a pretty calm toddler when it is just her and I, But when a friend comes over, we go to someone's house, or we go out to the store she becomes this wild thing! It's entertaining for the first little while then mommy gets a little tired from chasing her!
02. Kimberly likes and sings along to "red solo cup" by Toby Keith (I know, I know.......) ha ha I promise I don't have it on an ipod or anything it is just when we are in the car and she hears it.
03. Kimberly is still a skinny girl. She can still fit in 18 month pants but they are getting to short, so we use a lot of safety pins on her 24 month pants. But she is in 2T t-shirts. (long body, short legs)
04. She is still a major thumb sucker and LOVES to drag her blanket EVERYWHERE. I try to put it up but when we are being lazy its hard for me to not let her use it.
05. When people come over I have noticed she asks them if they brought her a present!! hum....... Spoiled!?!
06. I still don't think she understands there is a baby in my tummy or how different it is going to be when baby gets here.
07. She is still a pretty good eater and will try everything but does like quesadillas , steak, french fries, roman noodles, mac & cheese, and grilled cheese sandwiches best.
08. Kimberly loves to dance and sing.
09. She thinks any kid we see is her 'friend'
10. We have started doing a movie night with her and I love it. We have started with old Disney movies, I love having a baby to enjoy them with. And don't forget the popcorn! ( she is just like her mom and loves popcorn)
11. She says 'mom', 'momma', and 'mommy' all the time but usually doesn't want anything! I will admit it get a little annoying sometimes (Like when I am driving in bad traffic)
12. Kimberly and mommy went down to St. George at the beginning of this month (Feb) and Kimberly got to have her first ride in a convertible (Aunt Kylees) and she LOVED it.
13. She pretty much wakes up between 8 and 830 these days. (oh the days when she used to sleep in until at least 10) 

:: Mommy & Daddy::
01. I am 31 1/2 weeks pregnant. (I can't believe how soon we are going to have another little one)
02. nausea has kind of come back, nothing like at the beginning of the pregnancy but just enough to be annoying. 
03. Daddy has been working a lot of overtime so we haven't had as much time with him.
04. We have been trying to get the house cleaned and organized before this new little one gets here.
05. Its hard to go shopping when you want to buy stuff for the new baby but don't know what sex to buy for! 

I'm sure there is more especially because I didn't do one last month but here is what I have for now.
 

No comments: