Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~Projects~

 I think I've hit the nesting stage full force this last week. I have been enjoying doing some projects around the house.

This first one is Kimberly and I making a birthday cake for Grandpa Jared. Kimberly was so excited to show Grandpa when he came over that night for dinner. She took him right to the kitchen and said "I have a prize for you!" 


  We have been trying to get one of the upstairs rooms cleaned out to move Kimberly up there but its hard for me to do it by myself so I decided to try out my new sewing machine. I LOVE it!!!!! It works so much better than my last one.
 This is what I made: A canopy for the new babies car seat. I LOVE the way it turned out. Now I want to do more sewing I just need to go buy the fabric.
 Then I wanted to make some thing to go on the walls in Kimberly's new room. So I stopped by Michael's and picked up some stuff for Kimberly and I to paint. This was Kimberly's first time painting and she really liked it.
 I was painting things pink, purple, and a teal. Well Kimberly decided to tie dye all of hers. Ha ha So this is want my paint dish looked like at the end.

 Then I turned around and found that Kimberly decided she needed to be painted! That's the fun part  about painting right!

 I can't wait to get them up on the wall and see how they look.
 While we were painting daddy decided to build her Tricycle. I didn't know this so I took Kimberly in to clean her up and she decided she NEEDED to help.
This is her telling her daddy "give me the screw driver, I do it!"

 The other day we were getting ready to go and Kimberly decided to do her own project and stacked our shoes!
 I have been enjoying getting ideas off of pinterest and so I have been trying new hair styles on Kimberly. I think this one is so cute.
And this one is just cute!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are one busy mama! I can't believe how big Kimberly is. Good luck at the Dr.'s