Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~Pregnancy~

~35 weeks~

I can't believe I'm 35 weeks pregnant. 
The last little while I have been feeling a little nauseous but not enough to want to throw up. 
Heartburn is a nightly thing again. ugh......I hate heartburn!!!!
This baby is still VERY active, especially at night.
I had a doctors appointment today and it was the first appointment that he checked me (vaginally) and he said I was thick, closed and baby is still high. It was so uncomfortable when he checked me. I knew it wouldn't be fun but I don't remember it being that uncomfortable!!!
I didn't think much would be happening but I can always hope. I'm still, at this point planning a c-sec but we will see. 
I gained 4 pounds in two weeks! 
I defiantly can feel a lot of baby in my tummy! I can't wait to hold him/her in my arms!! 
4 more weeks!!!!! WOW!!!
 

No comments: