Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~Pregnancy~

~33 Weeks~

I can't believe I am 33 1/2 weeks in this pregnancy. I have been feeling pretty good. I definitely get uncomfortable at night. The baby really likes to move around at night. So I have been having a hard time getting to sleep at night but I do like the comfort that comes with feeling our baby. The other day the baby decided it would be fun to kick me in the ribs (Kimberly didn't do this) so I was quite sore that night.
I went to the doctors today and everything looks good. I have a normal blood count and have gained a total of 7 lbs this whole pregnancy. (well I had lost 20lbs in the first trimester so I'm still under my pre pregnancy weight)
The baby has always had a heart rate of 140 and this week it was 130 so the doctor said it has a boy's heart rate. I really can't wait to find out what this baby is. So I can go crazy on decorating for him/her.
My next appointment is in two weeks and it will be the first time the doctor checks me, I am excited to see if I have started anything. 
Jeremy and I will have to decide after the doctor checks me if we are going to try a vaginal birth or just go for a scheduled C-Section. At this point I am planning another c-sec but we will have to see.
 

No comments: