Monday, April 9, 2012

~Monthly Memories~

 ~March~

I just realized I never did a monthly memories for March! oops! Which of course because I didn't write things down for the month I don't really remember everything! I love this pregnancy memory.

01. The three of us we to the Zoo. Kimberly walked the whole time and we have decided she loves people watching and has no "spacial awareness". 
02. We moved her from her room downstairs to a room upstairs. She has done really well with it. I think she likes the room upstairs better.
03. We planted an apple tree and a fruit cocktail tree.
04. She loves doing projects with mommy and daddy. 

Kimberly funnies

-While stretching with her daddy she was stretching her one leg and Jeremy said to it was time to switch sides (meaning switch legs) well she got up ran to the other side of Jeremy and said "you in my way!" she thought he meant the other side of him. So he had to scoot over for her to lay on the 'other' side of him.
-When we brought out Kimberly's new bedding she started yelling "oh my gosh, I'm so excited, its my prize!"
-She has been saying things like "what the big idea?", "I'm shaking like a leaf!",
-This one is sweet!! Kimberly came up to me and said "I hear the baby", me- "what is the baby saying", Kim-"she cry'n" me- " It's ok baby don't cry" Kim- " Don't cry I keep you safe!" Melted my heart!!!! 

:: Mommy & Daddy::

01. Daddy pinched a nerve in his back (from moving our rose bush) and so he has had to go to the Chiropractor three days a week.
02. Our plants outside are starting to come back, but we still have a lot of work to get the yard to the maintenance stage.
03. I am 36 weeks pregnant and getting very uncomfortable. I am really ready for this baby. 
04. Got checked at the doctor for the first time. Nothing happening (thick, closed, and baby still high)
05. I have been doing a lot of project off of Pinterest. I have a few more projects lined up. I really enjoy this website. 
 

No comments: