Friday, April 20, 2012

~Pregnancy~

~39 Weeks~
(Tomorrow)

Wow I'm here already!!!! This pregnancy is going by at a steady pace for sure. It has been getting more uncomfortable but for what I wish I was doing it isn't bad. I really wish this baby would have dropped and I could have tried vaginal but I really don't want to go threw 26 hrs of labor, 45 mins of pushing, and then end up with a c-section again. So.....as of now I am scheduled for a c-section on Tuesday April 24. I am getting so excited to meet this little one and see if it is a boy or girl!
 At my last doctors appt. I was 1 centimeter, 60% effaced, and baby is at a -3 station. 
I have been kind of nauseous and have had heartburn pretty bad.
Kimberly and Jeremy had a cold/allergies all last week and most of this week. I thought I was doing good with not getting sick. But it started last night with signs of a sinus infection. I have been laying around hoping it doesn't get worse and it isn't to bad,but I am tired and my throat is scratchy. 
I have noticed my legs, feet, and hands have started to swell. (I don't think I did at all with Kimberly)
Baby is still pretty active (at night mostly) but today it hasn't been so I think it might be because I'm not feeling well. (I'm still counting kicks to make sure)
After tonight Jeremy is going to be off with us for two weeks. I am so excited to have him home with us. 
I can't believe I only have 4 sleeps until I will be a mom of two!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!
 

 

No comments: