Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 11

Hello all and greetings from the last day of our cruise.
Today I write from the North Sea somewhere between Great Britian and Denmark. We awoke a little later today but just in time for breakfast. After turning on the t.v. we found that our trip will be just over three thousand miles in total. Just thought I would throw that fact in for later on. But anyway we had the usual breakfast up in the buffet. After that we went to watch a little game called Battle of the Sexes. Of course I had to play, but unfortunatly I couldn't talk Kirah into it. So I played with another guy against two women. We ended up winning our round by 4-2. Then we went up to see if they pulled our lottery ticket out for a free cruise. As you may have already guessed we didn't win. So we decided to go down and check out an art auction. We talked to a nice lady who was directing the auction. But after we found out the starting bids we decided we were in a little over our heads so we went up to the room for a while. After a quick rest we then decided to go to a show called Liar's club. Basically you were shown a word (something with a sexual conatation). Then four actors would each give you a definition and you would try to pick out which one was telling the truth. I didn't do so well but the definitions were quite funny. Then that leads us up to now where we are getting dressed up to go to the steakhouse (yumm) And then off to see the last show of the cruise. I am not sure if we will write anymore entries while on vacation we will have to see if the hotel room has an internet connection or not. But we would like to sincerely thank everyone who helped with the wedding and this trip we couldn't have done it without you. Cant wait to see you all soon. P.S. Mavis to answer your question we will probably not get home tell around 11pm sunday night. (Kirah:) we'll have to tell you all about the newlywed game when we get home. It is pretty funny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I hope you guys had a great time on your cruise sounds like you did...I looked at your flights and really think JFK is the way to go to get home....but if you decided to go into atl we can look at it from there....If you can write me and let me know which is better then I can start looking more intense at things....

Love Ya Keesha