Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 5

Greeting from the sea.......
Hey everyone, we are just enjoying another beautiful day at sea. Its around 70 degrees and I'm loving every minute of it. Not much to tell you about today. We woke up later than usual, becaue I went down and did our laundry last night at midnight (the only time I could get all three machines at once) so we didn't get to sleep tell late. After waking up we went and had a late lunch, while eating lunch we listened to a trivia game and was glad we didn't particapate cause we only knew a few answers. We then went and played a few games of BINGO. We didn't win :( but it was fun and something to do. I would have to say that this cruise is alot different then the cruises I have been on, we are probably one of the three or four young couples. It is a older cruise, so there isn't alot going on besides bingo and reading. I believe there is a juggling show tonight we are going to try and go to. We may just hang out in the room and watch movies! Mavis did Rover properly supervise the roof construction?!?!?! I guess we might have to give lacy a bath when we get home so lacy can be the boss again. (Apparently rover thinks he owns her at this point!!) :) I hope everything else is going great at home. Jer forgot to tell you guys something last night: I forgot to tell you about the major celebrations that were going on in Berlin. We didn't know it but on the eighth of may the Nazis surrendered to the russians and Germany was holding celebrations all over. Also the Jews were holding major celebration for the creation of Isreal. Anyway I just thought that was a juicy tid bit I left out.

1 comment:

mavis said...

Hey guys, Im so glad your having such a great time.Did you tell anyone that your on your HONEYMOON?I went on a buss trip to wendover last night .With a bunch of girls from work.I thought for sure I was on a winning streek,because we played bingo on the way out,& I won three out of four games.But as usual I lost when it came to the real bucks.Rover is doing great.love Mavis