Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free weekend!!!

Jeremy and I finally had a free weekend. Ever sense our wedding planning, wedding, honeymoon, Kylee's graduation, Keesha's wedding planning, and her wedding. we have been going straight from one thing to the other. Well this weekend we finally got to do alittle house cleaning. We also went and checked out The West Fest. It was kind of boring and crowded but at least we can say we have been there. We also got to watch the first firework show of the summer. It was nice we just walk down to the school right by our house and sit on this hill were we can see the show perfect and don't have to deal with the crowd. I also got to go to a girls lunch and shopping with my mother-in-law. It was nice not looking for wedding stuff anymore. And Jeremy got caught up on his video games!!!! hahaha Him and his video games!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey Kirah,
I don't know if you remember me but we used to work at osh kosh together. My name is Brooke...I just saw you on chelsea's blog and thought I would say hi!! www.cundickfamily.blogspot.com