Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just another day!


We haven't written on here for a while.......so I guess I will update all of you. Sense we have been back life hasn't slowed down. I have been helping my sister Keesha get ready for her wedding. Which is on June 14. And my little sister Kylee graduated the weekend after we returned. So I flew down to st. george the thursday after we got back a watched my little sister graduate. I can't believe its been 6 years sense I graduated. Time goes by way to fast. Anyways the following weekend after that Grammi and I threw a bridal shower for Keesha up here in Salt Lake. That ended up turning out really well and after the party we kind of had a girls night. Just my mom and three sisters. It was nice to just hang out we don't get to do that very often. This weekend was supposed to be a girls weekend in L.A. for Keesha's bachelorette party but I was sick and very broke so I wasn't able to go. My mom and three sisters did. I hope they have the time of there life. And next weekend Keesha's wedding I will let you know how that goes. :)

No comments: