Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Keesha's Wedding







The wedding was in my parents back yard and I think it turned out so beautiful. My parents did a great job with the back yard and my family chose some great decorations. If you weren't able to come you missed out on a great party. Everything went so well except I forgot her Bouquet when she was walking down the isle. We did grab it so she had something to walk back down the isle with but I feel bad for being the maid of honor and forgetting. In her wedding all the bridesmaids and groomsmen had different colors. I was pink, Ciara was orange, Kylee was yellow and Kenzi was Teal. It looked so good.

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

I just noticed in these pics your lil sis got her braces off! Tell her I think her teeth look awesome. You have really a good looking family.