Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New JOB!!!!!


So I FINALLY got a new job. I am so excited! I will be working at Salt Lake Regional Hospital doing admitting. My friend Danielle helped me get the job and I am in big debt to her. I couldn't have asked for more for a new job. I will be making more than I make Skywest, I will be working inside out of this crappy cold weather, and I get to work with someone I already know. Which I guess you have guessed it I will have to quit Skywest. I am excited but also sad about this. I will miss my friends and flight benefits, but I am ready to start a new career in the medical field. I have always wanted to work in medical so here is my chance. To all my Skywest Buddies I will miss you, but we will still have to do girls night or just hang out.

5 comments:

brooke and chad coon said...

congrats! i'm sure chad will be jealous. (good time to quit too... i'd hate to be working out in this weather all day.)

Amy said...

I'm happy for you, I really am, its just going to be hard to let go. I hope your scheduled off on the weekends so we can still see one another. When are you starting? A.K.A when are you done at S.W?

Kelli said...

I am so happy for you, but I know what you mean about the sadness of leaving Skywest!

The Button's said...

Congratulations! It's always a bitter-sweet moment when you leave a job because of the friends you make. But I've learned you always need to do whats best for you :) We will still have to keep in touch and have those girls nights like you said!

Lauren and the kidlets said...

Congrats babe! how exciting! Yeah for sure which ever one you want! just let me know which one and what size and I'll get it to you on our twilight night!