Sunday, November 23, 2008

update..and birthday!

The new house


The back yardThe upstairs floor plan

Well I figured I better get on here and update everyone on whats going on........Jeremy and I ended up putting a offer on that house if Farmington so we are working our butts off to get this house done so we can put it up for sale next Monday. Well I guess I mean fix up not done. This week we will be getting new counters, refinishing our back bedrooms wood floors, redue the bathroom upstairs, and putting new doors throughout the upstairs. Then I have to go through and stage the house, So hopefully we can sell it fast. Which if we do we are moving back into Mavis's (patti, jeremy's mom). Also this last week was my birthday. It was thursday the 20th! It was a pretty good birthday. I had to work at the hospital and it was kind of busy but my day started out with getting flowers from Jeremy and then I received flowers at work from my mom, dad, and little sisters. Then when I got home I got more flowers from my sister Keesha and her family. Janica and I went down to Provo to have dinner and go to Twilight with our friend Lauren. I would have to say it was a very good movie. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I was a lot of fun hanging out with Janica and Lauren! Unfortinaly I didn't get to see Jeremy the whole day but he talked to me a few times throughout the day. Hummm......oh and I heard back from Skywest I did get a leave but only for three months and I only got my flight benefits tell Dec. 20 but I guess that is better than nothing. I will just have to decide before Feb. 20 if I am going to quit for good or go back. I'm kind of thinking right now that I will quit I really enjoy my new job at the hospital and I make more money but we will see. I will really miss being able to go see my family easily. I will have to start being like the rest of the world and DRIVE down there!!!! :-)

No comments: