Saturday, November 15, 2008

Old job....new job.....old house....new house

Well Jeremy and I have been going through a TON lately. I'm finishing up with Skywest and starting my new job and the hospital. It is a bitter sweet thing. I am going to miss my friends at Skywest but I really enjoy my new job. I have been able to catch on pretty quick so that has been nice. All the different insurances make me nervous but I get to meet a lot of interesting people. The girls I work with are really nice and very helpful. Another new thing that we are going through right now is we are trying to fix up our house to sell it. We found a new house in Farmington that we really love so we are trying to find out if we can afford it with selling this house. We have to do so much before we can put it up on the market!!!!! so if anyone knows any good constrution workers we need help with both this house and possibly the new house if everything pans out. Jeremy and I are really stressed and tired but we are getting through all this. Hopefully everything works out! :-)

3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Good Luck with it all. Changes can be rough but they're usually for the better! :) That's exciting though you found a good house.

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear you're liking your new job. Farmington would be a good central location, you'd be off one way, and he off the other.

Amy said...

KIRAH!!! Oh my goodness Congratulations, you won the skywest raffle. I knew you'd do great things. You'll have to let me know your plans for your winnings. Are you reconsidering quitting now? Also do you think I'm awesome for commenting on the same post twice?