Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby steps.....

Ok......so I know I haven't updated in acouple weeks (sorry Nat!) but I guess I don't feel like much is going on. I'm still pretty sick, some days are better than others but throwing up is still almost a daily activity! Next week is our next doctors appointment and I am pretty excited because we should be able to hear the heart beat for the first time. We've seen it but haven't heard it. I started baby sitting for Janica (kids Ariana, Gerry, and Anela) and Randi (Nick), different hours and days of the week but it will allow me to help Jeremy out with the bills and having extra money (so when I find out if baby is a boy or girl I can start spending money) :-) I guess I can tell you that I do think baby is starting to poke out, I have always had a bit of a tummy so most other people probably can't tell but I can tell when I look down or in the mirror. I can't wait to start feeling the baby!

With the house we haven't had much luck on people being interested which sucks because Jeremy has put so much work into in the last little bit but like my family has always said "if it is ment to be it will happen".

No comments: