Friday, April 10, 2009

You had me at bu bump!

Tuesday we went for our second doctors appointment. It was short and sweet! I got to pee in a cup (which we all love to do) and then Jeremy and I waited in the room for a bit. The doctor came in had me lie down and put the heart finder machine to my belly and there it was, the best sound you can hear pregnant! Jeremy made the comment "we waited an hour for that!" I don't think he believed me when I said after the first visit your in and out. So he has decided he will probably just hang out home next visit. He actually also said he wants to go get a heart machine and charge people $10 to hear there babies heart beat if it is that easy. Men!!! :-) Thats ok it will give my mom or patti and opportunity to go if they want. Anyways I have been starting to feel better, not throwing everything up. Today wasn't a good day but its better than it was so that always nice.

Tuesday we also had a bus tour of realtors come to our house to give us feedback. It want really well, we were not home but the realtor said everyone loved the house and sale it WILL sale (when is the real question!?!) we just need to do alittle work on the outside to get people into the house. So hopefully the weather is good and we can do some outside work!

3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congrats that is soo exciting. I don't know if your doctor told you but once you hear the heart beat your miscarriage rate drops tremendously. Yeah, I miss feeling my baby in my tummy you will love it! Enjoy it while you have it. Hang in there that sickness part is the worst part in my opinion. The rest is pretty fun until you get really huge and uncomfortable;) I'm excited for you guys. Congrats, congrats,

Goldie said...

That is so fun! Jeremy's reaction to Dr. visit experience is so funny. Brandon is the same way. He went to the ultrasound with me because that's what they do first here. We got to see the baby move, and hear the heartbeat together, and he hasn't been back with me since. I can't blame him though, I'm bored of the visits myself. It's still fun to be pregnant and feel the baby move though. I'm glad to hear you are doing better.

Kelli said...

I think that is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world!!! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)