Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 weeks old/Halloween

Yesterday I took Kimberly for her 2 week apt. She is doing great........she left the hospital at 6lbs 11oz and yesterday she was 7lbs 9oz. My baby girl is growing well!!! The past week or so at home have been good. Breastfeeding is going well (as you can tell!) and for the most part she is a good baby. She does have a temper on her but luckily she isn't to much of a crier! I have been doing pretty well I went for my 2 week apt. today and found that I may have a little infection so I have to go on some meds. and have to go back to the doctor on Friday but hopefully it isn't to bad and I will get over it soon. For Halloween Jeremy, Kimberly and I just hung out at home. I made chili for dinner. Patti, Trip and Nick joined us for dinner and helped pass out candy. Kimberly was a ladybug for Halloween, I thought her costume was going to drowned her but she fit in it nicely. It's still hard to believe she is two weeks today. Time does fly by!!!!Our precious angel!!!
Our Ladybug!
She gets very mad if she doesn't get attention!

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

I love the mad face picture! She is so perfect. I am so glad I got to hold her, and see her when I came out. Hope you are feeling better, and things are going well with the new mommyhood.