Saturday, November 21, 2009

Acouple new posts

ONE MONTH OLD!

Kimberly was one month old yesterday and I turned 26 yesterday! We had a fun day with Maga. She flew in yesterday morning to spend some time with us. We went and got Kimberly's pictures taken........boy was it an adventure!!!
We met up with Grammi J and went down to south towne mall to see if Kiddie Kandids or JcPenney had any opening and JCPenney did so we booked a time which was about an hour away so we walked around the mall. While we were walking Kimberly fell asleep, which was fine I just decided we would get some picture of her sleeping and would plan on getting awake ones later. Well when we got back to the studio I got her undressed and changed her diaper. She ended up waking up and was hungry. Luckily I had brought a bottle to feed her, so I gave her that. Before she finished the bottle they said it was our turn. So we took her in the room and put on one of there diaper covers and laid her down on the white sheet. Well she was still hungry so she got mad. Then she threw up down the white sheet. So my mom picked her up and was trying to comfort her and feed her the rest of the bottle while I cleaned up the puke. Well she decided to go poop up her back right at that moment, but of course she is naked and so it ended up going all down my mom onto the WHITE sheet!!!! Yes my daughter pooped on the white she at the photo studio! I was so embarrassed and was saying "I can't believe you Kimberly!" and " I bet this hasn't happened to you guys". My mom and I kept asking what we could do and they were so nice and just said they will send it out to be cleaned! but I still felt horrible about it. We did end up getting some cute pictures (I'll have to post when we get them) and after I got her dressed and put her back in the stroller. I looked at her and said "you little stinker" She gave me the biggest smile! Oh the joys of being a mom! We then went out to dinner at Iggy's and she was an angel.
~A cute smile we got after we got home from getting pictures!!~

3 comments:

Amy said...

She is such a doll. What a beautiful smile. And I still can't believe all that hair. I hope you had a good b-day!

Rebecca said...

Kirah, she is just beautiful. I love her big smile! It sounds like you are having a great time being a Mom. I am so happy for you guys!

Natalie Marie said...

More pictures.. Ahem MORE PICTURES. I miss you guys. She is so adorable. I hear she has a little attitude :) Can't wait to see ya'll again. Just not sure when that will be..