Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas fun part 2

This last weekend we did our finishing Christmas shopping and made some yummy treats. We made fudge and sugar cookies. I have plans to make caramel popcorn balls but we will see. Kimberly has been a little fussy this last weekend and wants a lot more attention so my time is spent with her. Which I don't mind at all she is my life now! She has been trying to coo a lot more these days also. It is so fun to watch her learn new things. I love this little girl so much, I love being a mommy! Daddy has a little more of a hard time with the fussiness but he still loves being a dad. And last night while we were making treats we found that Kimberly loves to dance around the kitchen with mommy and daddy, but does look at us like we are crazy! :-)

Here are some more pictures of another fun Christmas outfit! This one is from my mom's friend Kristie. "Thanks Kristie, we love new warm fuzzy outfits!"



"but hate hats!!" ha ha she is not a fan of hats these days
These two pictures are of her second bath. We didn't get any of the first so I took some at this bath. She is ok with baths but they are still not her favorite and I'm sure its because she doesn't like to get cold!
My beautiful angel!!

1 comment:

wasden fam said...

thats cute! my baby is only happy when she is in the tub!!