Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas was GREAT this year.....(well most of it...I hated not being with my family down south) We got some really fun stuff like....a new laptop...Wii fit...biggest loser game for Wii fit...guitar hero...glider chair for babies room...surround sound system for upstairs...catch phrase...a web cam so grandparents can see Kimberly grow up...some much needed money to work on our yard this summer...a skilsaw...mirror for living room upstairs...movie Twilight...Family game night game for PS2...socks... and a lot of candy.....Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts!

Kimberly got some really fun stuff also, it might be awhile before she can play with some of it but I know she will love it......Exersauser...learn and groove musical table...1.2.3 lights'n sound ball...another playmat...her first baby and bear...a rocking horse...a bouncing pig...some new outfits..... I can't wait to watch her enjoy these gifts, she just needs to be a little more sturdy with her neck to play with some of these toys.

The night before Christmas Eve we made dinner for Patti, Trip, Grandma and Grandpa Dyches. We had Prime Rib, Yams, Green salad, Jell-O, and Rolls. It was a Wonderful dinner. We then spent Christmas Eve with Jeremy's dad, we went to Chili's for dinner then came back and played the Wii, then watched The Hangover (pretty funny movie). On Christmas day we went to Patti's for breakfast and opened gifts from her, came home for some rest, then went to Jeremy's grandparents for early dinner and opened some gifts from them, then we went to Jared's house to spend some time with him. We then came home and relaxed. I love Christmas time. Spending time with family. We had went down to St. George the weekend before Christmas. We saw my two little sisters and nephew in their Christmas performance, had a big dinner my Grammi J made and opened some gifts from them. I wish I could have stayed down there longer but there is so much going on at Christmas its hard to stay in one place. And I'm sorry aunt Natalie couldn't come this year but we had her in our hearts and hope she had a great Christmas in Austin! :-) Here are some fun pictures of Christmas.................


~This is what I came in the room and found, Jeremy teaching her young~

~one of her first baby dolls~

~Best present ever~

~First family of three Christmas~

~So cute, my angel!~
~This was the stocking I was put in the Christmas after I was born, so I thought I would start a tradition~

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is too adorable. Love all the pics.