Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas fun!

I'm so excited for Kimberly"s first Christmas! We have been putting up lights, decorations, and the tree. Kimberly was given some cute outfits by her Grandma Pearmain (Maga) and they are so cute on her. On Saturday she took her first REAL bath. (Yes I know she is almost 7 weeks, but that is how long it took for her umbilical cord to fall off, She is a late starter on things) She enjoyed it until I washed her hair and then I think she got cold. We didn't get any pictures of her in the bath because Jeremy was video taping it but we got some of her after in one of her cute outfits!
Yesterday we also tried on her hat Jeremy and I bought for her to see if it would fit. We got some fun smiles from her!


This is another outfit she got from Maga! With a short video for her underneath this pictures. Thanks for everything mom!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

She is so precious! I love her smile. What a fun first "baby-filled" holiday season you are having!