Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Life......

Life has been a little busy the past few weeks......Kimberly and I went down the St. George for Keesha's baby shower on Jan. 30. It was way fun to go and visit family. I had a real hard time leaving. I was trying to think of any excuse to stay but I knew we needed to get back home to daddy. Keesha got a lot of fun things and we can't wait for her little girl to arrive. She went to the doctor last Friday and was only at a 1 so I think it will be a little while before baby Brooks joins the world. This last weekend Jeremy took me on a pre-valentines date. It was really fun and relaxing. We went up to Heber to the Heber Railroad and rode the train. It was about an hour and a half ride. We saw a ton of deer and even an eagle. It was cool to see the eagle sitting out on the frozen lake. After we went to Avatar 3D. It was a good movie.....long....but good. He was going to take me out to dinner but with the horrible 5 pm traffic it got to late. Kimberly was at Grandma Coons (Patti) while we were out. I missed her and it was the longest I had been away from her sense birth but it was a much needed date. This weekend we also set up Kimberly's exersaucer, she seems to like it. She is still a little wobbly with her head but that shouldn't take to much longer before she will be a playing fool in her exersaucer.~Cold toy but she likes the feeling of it on her tongue~

~Exersaucer fun~

~Heber Railroad~

2 comments:

Amy said...

I still can't believe all that hair, its going to be thick just like yours.

Goldie said...

I know how hard it is to leave your baby the first time, but I'm really glad you guys got to go on a date. Kimberly is growing so fast. What a cutie! I love the pictures of her pink toenails. What a little girly girl.