Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~Pigtails~

So I put Kimberly's hair in Pigtails yesterday and today. I love that she has so much hair to play with, even though she gets really mad when I do it! She looks like such a BIG girl with her hair like this!

She did not what to look at the camera. So yes I was making funny faces and noises to try and get her to look at it.

This is the after math of having pigtails!!! ha ha ha (We couldn't decide what she looked like more: Minnie mouse, dumb and dumber, or the chipettes from Alvin and the Chipmunks?!?!?!)

A couple side notes: First Keesha isn't getting induced this week they want to wait tell next week so it looks like Kimberly and I are staying one more week. We really miss daddy but don't want to drive all the way home to turn around and drive back. So blogging is going to let Jeremy see his little girl!!!! Second, I think Kimberly has started teething. She has been drooling a lot more these days and wants to chew on everything. When she cries I stick my finger in her mouth and she stops crying and chews on it. I can't believe my baby is old enough to start teething!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

Oh I love the pigtails! She looks so cute. That pic of her hair straight up is so funny. It's like playing dolls only she's real. Miss you guys. I would really like to get down to St. George again sometime within the next year or so. Hope your having fun down there.