Monday, February 22, 2010

~Waiting.........~

Kimberly and I have been down here is St. George for almost a week waiting for baby Brooks to come join us. Keesha is due pretty much any day, if she hasn't had her by this thursday they are going to induce her. We can't wait to play with baby girl Brooks! While we are waiting we decided to make some more blankets for Kimberly and baby Brooks. Kimberly seems to love her two. And expecially loves baby Brooks so I am sure she will love it too when she gets here. Kimberlys is the poke a dot w/stripes. and the one where she is laying under it. Baby Brooks is the one with numbers in squares. Kimberly also loves playing with her papa, well she loves playing with everyone really!!! I love watching her get a great big smile when anyone from the family comes and talks to her. We are having a great time but do miss daddy!!!!
Playing with Papa!! Fun quilts, she seems to love them




She loves her silky blanket, She puts it over her face when she sleeps!
I figured I would post some pictures of before we came down to St. George. For Valentines day we had a day at home. Kimberly gave her daddy the pictures we had taken of her at 3 1/2 months and some candy, which he loved! And daddy gave me a 50 min massage. I can't wait to go get it. I was going to go before St. George but I figured it would be nice to wait and go after. I think Janica is going to go and get one with me. So we will have a girls day out!!!!
Valentines Baby
I love babies in overalls!! So I had to take these pictures!


No comments: