Monday, April 19, 2010

~2 Year Anniversary~

Wow, I can't believe it has been two years already. It doesn't seem like it. The last two years have been so great. I'm so glad I married my best friend. Jeremy is everything and more. He has been there and given me so much, including our precious daughter. I can't wait for many many more great years with you! I love you sweetie



Last night Jeremy took me out to Rodizio Grill. It was nice to go out just the two of us. Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa for watching Kimberly for us.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on 2 years!!

Natalie Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I Can't believe it's been 2 years already. Time has been flying by. Your wedding pics are so beautful. I am glad you reposted some. Lil pooper is gettin so big, I can't wait to hold her again. Aunt Natalie has been voting for her!