Thursday, April 29, 2010

~Fun with toys and friends~

I had a lot of videos of Kimberly so I tried this OneTrueMedia and made one video. The first is Jeremy making her laugh (its kind of an old video), she is then just playing in her saucer, then she is in the bath, which she loves! She is playing with her new ball toy. It's funny when she puts her nose to it and breaths heavy. In the next one she is a little wild girl in her saucer, she flings her body back and forth and gets in a rockin'. After when she is on the floor in her yellow pj's she had just rolled over from her back to her front and I was trying to capture it again but that was a no on getting it. But we did get my smart little girl figuring out how to use the blanket to get her toy closer. Then she is laughing with Anela. It was so much cuter right before I got the video camera out. They were giggling back and forth. I love little kids they are so much fun. Enjoy the video!!!!

No comments: