Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~Lesson Learned~

Two new posts:

So I have to put this on here because this is like my journal and its something I want to remember so I can learn from my mistakes!!!! Well yesterday (Monday) I went to help Janica pick up a chair and a half (Just smaller than a love seat) from her dads house. While we were lifting the chair into the truck I banged my hand on the side of the bed of the truck. I looked at my hand but there was only a little scratch and didn't think anything else of it. During the ride home we had to stop and check the chair and ended up switching its position of it. After that Janica brought me home and I took Kimberly inside, changed her diaper, feed her, and ordered Cafe Rio to take over to Janica's. Kimberly and I headed for Cafe Rio and picked up the food. (A little side note: it was snowing like hell!) After I got back into the car out of habit I always play with my ring, I'm not sure if it is to check my diamonds or just a nervous habit but any ways my diamond was GONE!!!! I started freaking out and didn't know where I could have lost it. So I went to Janica's and we looked in the back of the truck, but because the snow was so bad I couldn't see anything. I thought back on everything we had did that day and replayed it in my head over and over and over again trying to think of where I last knew I had it. Well there was no luck finding it in my house, car, Janicas house, car, she called her dad and asked him to look in his drive way, NOTHING!!! I finally decided to take one more good look around and stop by Cafe Rio to see if by any chance it was there. Well to my big surprise it WAS! It had fallen out when I was paying for the food. The lady that found it just wrapped it up in a napkin and put it away. I didn't know what else to do but give her a big hug, I pretty much owe her my life at this point! I believe I bent the prong when I was loading the chair and then knocked it loose when I was at Cafe Rio. I have learned that I need to not wear it ever where, just on special occasions and make sure you INSURE your expensive jewelry, it could happen to anyone!




1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

whewie that was so lucky that you found it! I just love when things like that work out though, it makes you appreciate it even more. I miss Cafe Rio. I mean there are a ton of great Mexican food places here, but I still miss their salads. You need to correct Lesson in your title though. Hope you guys have a good easter!