Tuesday, July 5, 2011

~4th of July~

::7/4/11::

 For the 4th we just hung out at our house. Grandma (Patti), Pa (Trip), Great grandma and Grandpa Dyches came over. We made home made garlic burgers, potato salad, broccoli salad, chips, and Home made Ice cream and peach cobbler!!! It was so yummy! Then after it got dark Jeremy set off some of the many fireworks he got. It was a great night, well except Kimberly didn't like the fireworks at ALL!! She just cried and wanted to go inside. I didn't like them much as a kid either so I guess she doesn't take after her daddy.
Our cute 4th of July baby! I loved her outfit!
 My two fire bugs!

 Rover tries to get the fireworks!!! I love the look of the water.
 Kimberly found an ant!
 Home made ice cream and cobbler!!
 Jeremy showed Kimberly to put her arms up and say "boom" when we ask her what a firework does!
 Our little family

 Cuddling with Great grandma!

1 comment:

Janica said...

Very nice. Now I really want home made ice cream and cobbler!! Looks like you guys had a very fun weekend.