Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~Hogle Zoo~

::7/19/11::
Grandpa Coon, Natalie, Daddy, Mommy, and Kimberly went to Hogle Zoo. It was perfect weather for our outing!! We went around 11:30am, so while we were there a lot of the animals were getting feed. It was cool to see the animals out and about. (I was afraid that going in the middle of the day they would be sleeping and hiding from us) I think Kimberly enjoyed the zoo a lot better this year. She has been into animals a lot more these days. I loved seeing her reaction when she would finally notice the animal. On the other hand she did NOT like the dinosaurs they had there. If we got to close and it would make a noise she would grab on tight and would want us to walk away. After we went to Cafe Rio for dinner (yum!)  and then we headed over to uncle Paul and aunt Jodi's house to swim (sorry no pictures). It was a ton of fun and we were so glad daddy took the day off to spend it with us!

Aunt Natalie and Kimberly!!!! (We like when Aunt Nat comes to visit)



 I think the Elephant was her favorite!
 She is so funny, when you crouch down to talk to her, she will do the same!
 Grandpa and Kimberly






 She hasn't been to fond of carousals lately, but we wanted to try. So Aunt Nat took her first and she didn't want anything to do with getting on the giraffe.
 But then mommy took her and kind of forced her onto the animal. After it started she actually enjoyed it and when I tried taking her off at the end of the ride she kept saying "no" "no" "more" "more".

 We had to measure up!
 Towards the end she got really tired and fell asleep before we could go on the train ride. Good thing we bought a year pass!!!

 I had to take these pictures to capture her mad face!!! ha ha she is doing these faces all the time now, and I have no idea where they come from, I NEVER make these type of expressions!!! ha ha

 And I would have to say I "heart" these shoes so much. I hope she doesn't grew out of them to soon!


No comments: