Monday, July 18, 2011

~Shoes...Water.....Dress~

 Guess who put her own shoes on!!!! (nope not me! ha ha) Yep Kimberly put her shoes on herself the other day. I love how she grabs her foot and puts it in the shoe. 



 She got one on and went for the other one!


 She did it!!!
 So she did it again!
 Playing with Rover!
 Then while we were waiting for Papa to get here we found water in the ditch out front. Kimberly had so much fun!!!! She kept telling me to get in the water then I would and then she would tell me to get out!!! ha ha such a little boss!




 Daddy showed Kimberly how to put a stick in the water and watch it float down. Kimberly tried it herself but she picked a stick that was a little to big!! 





 Maga and Neni (Kenzi) got Kimberly this cute dress so I wanted to take her picture to send them. Well this is how she was for the little photo shoot!!!




Funny girl!!!! I love her so much

No comments: