Monday, October 31, 2011

~Monthly Memories~

~October~

I can't believe October is over already! As much as the beginning of pregnancy is not my favorite it is going by pretty fast. Some of the fun things from October.

~Kimberly~
01. She is Officially 2 years old! Wow!
02. Kimberly is very much the boss when it comes to mommy. She seems to not care what tone I have she does what she wants. 
03. She can sing most of Twinkle Twinkle little star. And loves doing the actions to Itsy bitsy spider (sp?)
04. The other day Jeremy said "Are you getting hungry, Kirah" (and rubbed my leg) well Kimberly decided to copy him. It was weird to hear her call me "Tirah". 
05. She always says "I NEED ______" (we are teaching her to say I Want)
06. She is going to be Pebbles today for Halloween
07. She has decided she wants to sit at the big table with no booster for most meals. (She isn't quite tall enough but she does pretty good)
08. She is still a major thumb sucker!
09. She LOVES to help mommy and daddy. And is very independent on doing things herself. "Timberly do it!"
10. She went to the doctor for her 2 year check up last Friday. She did so good and let the doctor do everything he needed to do. And then we were not nice and she had two shots!! On the way home she kept looking at me and saying "awie look, awie look!" I felt so bad.
Her stats at 2 years old:
Height: 33 1/2 in tall- 40 %
Weight: 22.99 lbs- 7 %

~ Mommy & Daddy~
01. Daddy is installing a fan and heat light in our bathroom. We are very excited about this.
02. Mommy got to hear the new baby's heartbeat at her doctors apt! (Love that sound)
03. Daddy has been pretty slow at his work so hopefully they pick up and get some work.
04. Mommy is 14 weeks pregnant! 

1 comment:

Megan Summers said...

I can't believe Kimberly is 2 years old already! She's such a doll!