Monday, October 17, 2011

~Number 2~

~12 weeks~

Well I thought I should put a little post on our exciting news! Yes we are pregnant with Baby Coon #2. I am due April 28, 2012. I have been pretty sick with this pregnancy but it is different than when I was pregnant with Kimberly. I have NO appiteite!!!!!, I have to eat every two hours or I get sicker, I usually only throw up when I haven't eaten so it just stomach acid, I have horrible heartburn, I want to sleep a lot but my body hurts from laying around so much, I feel like I'm getting motion sickness whenever I walk around or drive anywhere and I feel like it is harder having Kimberly here because I don't have enough energy for her. (she watches a lot of tv!!). I have had some distractions I went to St. George, Janica has kept me entertained a time or two, and we have gone over to Grandma Patti's. Most the time I don't feel like doing much but I know I need to get out of the house. I want to be able to enjoy the holidays. We have so many coming up! (Kimberly's second birthday, Halloween, My birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years!) I have good days and semi bad days but they do seem to be getting better. Don't get me wrong I am excited for this baby but I don't think Pregnancy is my thing. I think Jeremy would have to do some REALLY good convincing for me to do this again! I'm kind of thinking 2 kids is a good number! :)  

I have had one doctors appointment and it went well. The doctor said everything looked good and when he did the little ultrasound at the office we saw a very active little baby. So I am hoping at my appointment in a week we will be able to hear the heartbeat. And at this point I don't think we are going to find out the sex of the baby! (I know I'm sure I will have a few people upset but I think it will be fun to wait until the baby is here!)

1 comment:

Janica said...

Only once or twice!? I guess I better do my job better! I can't wait to meet little Junior! I would love to know what you are having, but of course that is up to you and Jeremy if you find out or not. I won't be upset if you don't find out, but I will still think you are crazy! ;)