Thursday, January 20, 2011

~15 month stats~

~15 Month Stats~

I took Kimberly to her 15 month apt. today. I think she is finally understanding what happens at the doctors, because she wasn't very happy with me. Especially when I would lay her down on the bed to take off her clothes or the nurse tried to measure her!!!! When we first got there the nurse weighted her and it said 18.3lbs. I was a little shocked because she weighed 20.3lbs two weeks earlier when she went in for having croup. So when the doctor came in and asked if I had any concerns I mentioned that I was a little concerned with her losing two pounds in only two weeks. So he decided to weigh her again (twice) and it came out to 20.3lbs so I was happy about that. Other than that she looks good she is a tall skinny baby! And she doesn't have to go back until she is 2!!! Woohoo!

Here are her stats:

Weight: 20.3 lbs- 10 %
Length: 30.71 inches-60 %
Head: 18.4- 75 %


She does however have to go up and have a blood test done. Because we have an older house and Jeremy works around chemicals the doctor wants to do a led test to make sure she doesn't have any in her system. Oh joy, more poking! I think I will wait a week to get over the shots she had to get this time!

No comments: