Monday, January 31, 2011

~Monthly Memories!~ Dec. & Jan.

She thinks she rides in the suitcase when we go on trips!! ha ha Heading to St. George today!!!! (sorry it's blurry it's from my phone!)

01. She says all kinds of words. Main words: mamma, dadda, baby, rober (rover), no, cookie, nummy nums (m&ms), duck, oh toodles (mickey mouse clubhouse), minni (mickey), dora, blankie...... She tries to say a lot of the things I tell her. I try to get it on camera but then all she wants to do is play with the camera.
02. she know what the remote does. (turns on mickey or dora). She will hold it up to the tv and push buttons. then if it doesn't work she hands it to me and dances. (that means she wants to watch dora or mickey).
03. She is becoming a picky eater.
04. She started doing the sign for "bath" and "cookie". The sign for "chicken", "apple", "drink", and "cookie" is the same!!! She twists her right hand in the air! (not sure if that makes sense)
05.Walking a little more but still scared of it!
06. She loves Anela("nela") and Kaydence ("kay,kay")
07. She is very attached to My mom and Jeremy's mom! She loves them and goes right to them when we see them. I love it!!!!
08. We go get daddy out of bed most mornings so anytime after that as soon as we start walking downstairs she says "dadda?"
09. She went to Vegas for the first time
10. Met Santa for the first time. (Didn't go so well)
11. Had Croup!
12. Has 8 almost 9 teeth
13. Had another hair cut
14. Starting to play with her hair like her mommy does
15.Does pretty well with putting shapes in the right hole
16. Getting better at using a spoon and fork
17. we started watching a new show called "bubble guppies" and she likes to dance with them.
18.She loves playing with her babies! Putting the baby in its stroller, wrapping it up in a blanket, giving it loves.
19.She walks on her knees all the time. (I don't know why she does this it seems like it would hurt her knees)
20. I got her to say gama (grandma), gapa (grandpa), mada (Maga), Papa, Keesh, Ky-ky, kenzi, Pa, na (natalie).
21. She isn't sleeping well these days. (I think it's because she is getting her first molar)
22. She does NOT care when I try to discipline her, she just laughs. (it makes me more angry but I know she doesn't total understand)
23. She loves talking to maga and family on skype!
24. She wants to take her silky blanket everywhere, She doesn't want to sleep without it! When I put her to bed she looks around until I give it to her.
25. If she doesn't want to do something or you do something to her that she doesn't like she says "awie" (Most of it doesn't hurt, I promise)

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

You know I am so proud that I got to be there for #.9 Went to Vegas for the first time. I miss that little cutie butt.