Thursday, January 20, 2011

~Friends & Treadmill~

Well we took Kimberly down and tried the treadmill again!!!! She LOVED it! We couldn't keep her off of it! I think her face says it all!!!


Kimberly loves having Kaydence over to play a couple times a week! This last week they were so cute. Kimberly is feeding her puff snacks!


I've been watching her a little later on Wednesdays so yesterday I decided to give them a bath. Having a bath buddy was fun!!!!


Playing with letters!


All clean and ready for bed! (neither one of them would look at the camera, little stinkers!)


After awhile they got down to play and Kimberly decided she wanted to climb into the toy bins. She is a funny girl!!!!


"Kimberly what are you doing???"


This is a video we took of Kimberly on the treadmill. Now I have a workout buddy! To bad it isn't going to do anything for me going 0.5! :) She also loved running on it! Jeremy would just hold her up and she would start running!

No comments: