Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~1 year stats~

~1 Year Stats~

I took Kimberly to the doctor the day after we got home from St. George for her one year appointment. She is getting so big!! After talking to the doctor we have decided after her can of formula is up we are done with formula and BOTTLES!!!! I'm so nervous about this which I know isn't good because she can sense these things but it is a comfort for me and her. For me it is knowing that she is getting the nutrients that she needs and now I need to make sure she gets them other ways. I will admit I am not a healthy eater but I would like to be and I would love for her to be so she doesn't face the same challenges I have. So I guess in a couple days I will be forced to do it. I am up for hearing any good ideas! We have already been giving her more cows milk and less formula but I'm sure it is more the bottle that will be a struggle then the formula. So wish us luck for the next little while, while we change our lifestyle for the better!

Enough of me rambling here are her stats:

Weight: 20 lbs 3 oz- 34%
Height: 30 inch- 76%
Head: 18.5 -86%


She is tall and skinny!

1 comment:

Janica said...

She is the cutes duck I have ever seen in my life!! You gotta get a video of her talking on the "phone", too cute! And what a little chatterbox she is becoming.