Tuesday, November 16, 2010

~Car Seat~

This last week I switched Kimberly over to her big girl car seat. I am leaving her facing rear until spring but I figured this car seat gives her more room. I took it out of the box and put her in it to get the straps right and then placed it by the door. As I was cleaning the kitchen I looked over and Kimberly had climbed into the seat and was just sitting there. I think she likes it!!!!




She has learned and LOVES to point now!!!! When I go get her in the morning, as soon as I pick her up she points out the door, or whatever she sees outside of the crib.
Can you tell she likes Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!! ha ha I put one on her tray and she pretty much shoved it all in her mouth at once! Then points at the other cookies and then claps her hands (that is the way she does the "more" signal)


This little girl could sit and eat all day long!!!! I keep thinking that she is full and then as soon as anyone around her has food she goes right up to them and whines until they give her some more food. We call her our little goat! She eats EVERYTHING we give her!!!!

No comments: