Sunday, November 28, 2010

~Let it snow.....let it snow...~

Today it snowed ALL day long so we bundled Kimberly up and took her out for 5 mins. She wasn't sure about the snow but does like watching it and daddy shoveling. We have had two really good storms so we have a decent amount of snow on the ground.

Snow bunny!

Kimberly is standing in the snow!



We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We stayed here in Salt Lake and had dinner at Jeremy's grandmas. Aunt Natalie came in for the holiday also. It was nice to see her and I think Kimberly enjoyed visiting with her aunt.
Friday morning Janica and I went shopping for black Friday. We did most of our shopping at Walmart but did go to Target and Big 5. People are crazy at those sells but I enjoy going every year. If I don't get things I wanted I'm not to upset! It was a fun little get away for just the two of us. I slept most the day after shopping, so Kimberly had a day with her daddy. And then the next day I got sick so she had another day with her daddy, they went shopping!
Last week was my birthday and the night before Grammi and Poppy took me out to Cheesecake Factory. It was yummy food and even better dessert (As you can tell Kimberly LOVED the Peanut butter cheesecake!) Then on my birthday Jeremy surprised me by taking me to Wendover for the night. Kimberly stayed at grandma Coons house. It was the first time I had left Kimberly for a whole night. I thought I would have a hard time but it was nice to spend a night with Jeremy. While in Wendover Jeremy took me to a show called "Chinese Acrobats of Hebei" it was really good and I definately recommend it. We did a little gambling and I ended up finding $20 on a machine! We didn't come out ahead but we had a nice time. The only thing that sucked about the trip was having a fire alarm at 2 a.m. and having to go out into the snow. It was a false alarm! Thank goodness!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I can not believe how much hair she has. Crazy!!! So glad you got to get away for the night its so refreshing!!!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

LOVE the snow suit.