Monday, November 29, 2010

~Monthly Memories!~ :)

Here is a video I took with my cell phone. I love when she reads the books to me! Right at the end you can hear her say Dora. I tried to get the monkey lips but she just made the sound!

I think I am going to start an end of the month post so I can still put down things that Kimberly is doing/achieving: I need help on something good to call it like the couple others use for a weekly post are 'tuesday tidbits, wednesday write ups, friday favorites'

In the life of Kimberly age 13 months 1 week:

01. Starting to get daring and is trying to take steps. She has had one step here and there but usually ends up falling into our arms or down on the floor.
02. Does the sign for 'more', 'apple', 'all done'.
03. Points at EVERYTHING! That little finger is out all the time.
04. She picks up all of her food with her thumb and index finger. (including popcicles) She never grabs handfuls of anything.
05. She can say 'hi, mummy', "mummy", "diddy", "duck", "dora", "oo bear" (Pooh bear), "ig irg" (Big bird) "danku" (thank you), "pees"(please), "puppy", "aker" (craker), "ookie" (cookie) Most of them she will say on her own but some are only after we say them. I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I can think of. My favorite is "hi, Mummy" when I get her in the morning. Or like the other day when she was with jeremy all morning and then when I came up she kept looking at me and saying "mummy" until I would look at her and then go "Hi, Mummy" with a big smile! Melt my heart!
06. She LOVES to dance
07. She eats like a horse!! She eats pretty much every thing we give her. But does have a hard time with meat so she usually doesn't want it. But does like chicken. She says chicken also but when she says it, it sounds like turkey for some reason!!!
08. She smiles at everyone and usually will say "hi" if people say it to her.
09. When she waves hi or bye its the exact same. (she waves her fingers towards her body and says "hi")
10. She loves to read her books and will bring them to us all day long for us to read them to her.
11. She loves Dora. When we are at the store she will Always find the Dora stuff, point to it and say Dora.
12. She does fish lips and monkey lips when you ask her what those animals do.
13. She gives a lot of kisses and loves. She will lean towards you with her chin up in the air and go "mmmmm" (kiss) and her loves are putting her head on you and say " awhhh".
I'm sure there is more but this is a pretty good list for now!


1 comment:

Janica said...

For an end of the month post, how about "Monthly Memories"? That's the best that I can come up with. I love how she talks! It is so much fun to watch babies grow and see/hear what they do/say. I love her sweet little voice, and her slobbery kisses!