Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~Giving Thanks........~

~Happy Thanksgiving~

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I thought I would put down a few things I am thankful for.......

*My wonderful husband......He supports me so I can stay home with our little girl, He is a busy man that gets things done and does them well. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father!
*My little girl.......She is my light, she is everything to me. She is so much fun and is almost always happy. She is so beautiful!
*My family......I have the BEST family ever. They are SOO supportive!
*My friends........I have some great friends, they help me threw anything!
*My home.......We have this beautiful home and its ours!
*My Car......Its still a pretty new car and it runs great, expecially in the snow.
*Health.........We are all in good health!
*Food......We always have food on our table
*I'm sure there is a lot of other things I am thankful for but here are a few of the ones I have.

I hope everyone has a GREAT thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: