Wednesday, May 30, 2012

~Hill....Train.....Liberty~

 I didn't realize I was behind on my post so here is three in one. First this last Friday Jeremy was able to take Kimberly and I up to his work. They let him take us threw his hanger (which is top secret). It was cool for me to see where he works on the base and to see the plane all taped up and taken apart. Jeremy works on the F-22 Raptor. Kimberly loved when we went into the paint shop and she said "mommy" and it echoed. She kept saying "mommy listen" louder "mommy" It was pretty cute. After we then took Kimberly to the Hill Air Force Museum. She had fun at first but I think she got a little bored. I enjoyed walking threw and having Jeremy tell me things about different air crafts. 

Kimberly is pointing at an airplane up in the air.


 We were so sad though! They had the air show going on this weekend and at first his work said we could go threw his hanger and then watch the air show from that side of the run way, which would have been awesome! But then they said we couldn't because Friday was just a practice day and they needed somewhere for the plane to crash if they got into trouble. That was kind of a bummer but we still had a good day just the three of us. Ali stayed with Great Grandma and Grandpa Dyches. 

This is Kimberly sitting at a table waiting while mommy had a little break. (My back was starting to hurt)
 Daddy and Grandpa Jared have worked on this aircraft so we took a picture to show how big it is. C-130
Can you see Jeremy and Kimberly (They look so little)
 This is when we went back to pick up baby Ali. 
Great Grandpa Dyches, Kimberly and Ali.
Later Friday evening Maga and Papa came up to visit for the night. We LOVE when they come to visit. We just wish they could have stayed longer, but they were on there way to Atlanta to watch a couple Braves games with Blake and Traci.

The other morning I walked in to see my two morning cuddle bugs. I had to take a picture. I love cuddling in the mornings! (I just wish it was in my bed!)
 On Saturday night Jeremy had gotten free tickets to the Blaze game. We were first planning on the three of us going, but I decided to stay home with baby Ali. She had been a little fussy the two nights before and I was a little hesitant to leave her with someone. So Jeremy took Kimberly on a daddy/daughter date. Grandma  Patti and Pa joined them also. I was sad that I didn't get to be apart of Kimberly's first Trax ride but Jeremy took pictures for me and I will have to take her another time.  When Kimberly got home she was SO excited to tell me all about the night. It was so cute, I wish I would have got it on camera!





 Kimberly is being a monkey
 Today Kimberly, Ali and I joined Danielle at Liberty park. It was so nice to get out and walk around the park and then let Kimberly play for a little while. I think Kimberly would have played there ALL day if I would have let her. Ali did so good while we were there! 
Kimberly and Kaydence playing in the water



 Cute baby Ali!

 Feeding the ducks!

No comments: