Thursday, May 24, 2012

~One Month~

~Ali is One Month Old~


I can't believe Ali is one month old already! It seems like just yesterday I was heading to the hospital. 

-She started smiling about two days ago
- She loves to be held (especially by mommy)
- She is a pro breast feeder
-She loves when her big sister talks to her and sings to her
-She was 7 lbs 12oz at her two week appointment. Need to get the rest of her stats from that appointment next time I go. Not sure why they didn't give me a paper like they always did with Kimberly
-She loves her binkie
- As long as the car is moving she likes her car seat!
-We got a new double stroller today from Maga. Can't wait to try it out
- She lost her umbilical cord at around three weeks. 
- She loves taking baths with her big sister
-She likes her swing and hate being in her playpen (she can't see what's going on) she loves being where the action is
-I think she is going to have blue eyes like her sister
-She doesn't really spit up! (Kimberly was horrible with this so I'm glad Ali isn't)
- She is officially to long for newborn clothes but she is still in newborn diapers

No comments: