Tuesday, May 15, 2012

~My life~

 Life has been pretty good. I'm still getting used to being up at night and then getting up with Kimberly in the morning. It has been fun having a baby in the house again! Ali is so sweet and loves to cuddle. Kimberly has been a really good big sister and I haven't seen much in the way of jealousy. On the other hand she is having a harder time listening, but is still a good toddler so I can't complain to much. Here are some pictures:

Kimberly thinks the bouncer is hers!! ha ha

 I tried giving Ali a different binkie because I don't really like the look of the green one from the hospital but this is 'the look' I got.......
 ......And this is what she thinks of it! I guess we are using the green binkie!
 Ali has been awake a lot more these days!
 Almost a smile!
 My family.....my world!

 My matching girls!
On a side note Ali lost her umbilical at three weeks! (This is different for us, Kimberly took almost two months and the doctor had to help!) So Ali will be taking a real bath tomorrow!)

No comments: