Tuesday, May 1, 2012

~Monthly Memories~

~April~

::Kimberly::
01. Kimberly became a BIG SISTER!
02. We had a great Easter! Including three egg hunts.
03. Kimberly had a cold (glad she got over it before the baby got here)
04.She is WAY to addicted to TV and I need to change that. I can't wait for more energy for her and baby.
05. She has two new molars
06. Daddy and grandpa Jared built Kimberly swing set.
07. She did so great when mommy was in the hospital
08. Has been a great big sister and loves holding and looking at her baby.
09. She tells everyone that asked if they can take the baby home "no" 
10. This isn't a good one but she called me 'stupid mommy' the other day. Not sure if she knows what she is saying but it wasn't fun to hear.
 


::Kimberly Funnies::

While walking up the stairs she stops turns around and says "I can't walk, I'm to heavy!" (At the time I was still pregnant and I thought to myself "I know how you feel!" ha ha) 
We went to Patti's one evening and when we got to her house the neighbor was leaving. Kimberly says "who is that?" me- "Just the neighbor" Kim- "Are you sure?" me- "yeah" Kim- "If you say so!"

::Alexandria::

01. Was born on 4/24/12
02. Weighs 7 lbs 11oz.
03. 21 inches long
04. Good sleeper during the day, a little stinker at night.
05. Loves to be held and cuddled.
06. Loves getting her hair brushed
07. Has done really well with breast feeding
08. Looks like her mommy
09. Shares a middle name with Aunt Natalie 'Marie'
10. Wears newborn outfits and is in newborn diapers. 

::Mommy & Daddy::
01. Had maternity photo's done by my sister Kylee
02. We enjoyed some just Kimberly time before baby got here.
03. We celebrated our 4th anniversary! And Jeremy took me to a Jazz game.
04. We became parents of another baby girl.
05. We have been trying to do yard work while daddy is home for two weeks.
06. Mommy did really well after the c-section 
 

No comments: